Mode : Contact practical sessions monthly.(Weekly 8 hours/Permonth)
Development of skills and knowledge in Varma Kalai and its applications for general wellness and for selected diseases. Topics include varmam points, nadi system and varmam massage, theory, practical experience, anatomy, and physiology. Upon successful completion of Varmam Therapy, students are eligible for a Certificate of attendance in Siddha Varmam Kalai conducted by Persatuan Siddha varma kalai Malaysia.
Schedule of Class Description:
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Employ varmam points, their individual and combined action on human body, the position and identification of nadi’s, diagnostic nadi or pulse testing, varmam massage and individual varmam stimulation alone or in combination with siddha medicines for symptomatic relief and specific cure of varmam based diseases.
- Recognize, locate, and describe the function of major skeletal muscles, bones, and connective tissue structures in the human body
- Evaluate a client to determine whether a varmam therapy is indicated or contraindicated
- Apply Varmam stimulation, Varmam Massage, and Joint Manipulative techniques in a cohesive and fluid manner demonstrating particular capacities and skills necessary for providing a 60-minute, full-body, wellness and/or therapy-oriented massage
- Demonstrate proper body mechanics necessary for maintaining practitioner’s personal health and professional longevity in the field
- Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of Siddha system of medicine and its application in Varma Kalai
- Siddha Inner Beauty (Women Participant)
- Demonstrate basic Siddha diagnostic skills
- Identify the importance of ethics and social responsibility for therapeutic bodyworkers
- Utilize sound business practices required in a career setting relevant to varmam therapy
- Determine and implement Prana based techniques required for specific conditions
- Student will be able to successfully review Client Intake Service Sheet and determine proper Varmam Therapy Treatment/protocol as it pertains to clients needs for Wellbeing and Specific Cure.
- Will acquire knowledge to evaluate and analyze benefits derived from applied protocol/ treatment.
- Will be able to recommend follow-up treatments and home care to maximize and maintain the benefits derived from Varmam treatments.
MANUALS AND OTHER MATERIALS:
Required manuals and relevant course material will be provided during the class.
Students will purchase a massage/ therapy supply kit as specified by the instructors.
- Typical examples of assignments may include:
- Varmam point assignments
- Oral and written in-class quizzes and take-home quizzes
- Practice and application of massage and varmam techniques
- Review and critique of practical application
- Student pre and post self-assessment reports
- Mid-term and Final written test and hands-on practical test
Students will have to give massages to and receive messages from men and women.
Proper hygiene and conduct is required along with keeping nails clean and cut short.
The course is based on practical grading.
Monthly Payment: RM180 that include seminar room, course material, medicine supply for training including to bring in some siddhar and assan from India For some very specific skill.
Full payment: Student can opt for one time full payment which is 15% less
One time registration fee: RM20
We Have Monthly class is this town.Click the Link below
Contact For more Details
- Kuala Lumpur:”Vanitha Shanmugam” <email@example.com>
- Seremban”Sashi kumar shan” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Penang “TurgaDevi Nadarajah” <turgadevi.nadarajah@seagate.
- Sungai Petani”Sri Jothimalar” <email@example.com
- Johor “Kumareshan “ firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call : Dewi 01112288250 Or Sri Jothimalar 0134353768
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Minimum of 20 participant needed to be registered in an area to commence the class in that area.We also invite any volunteers to organize in their local area to contact Varma@siddhainstitute.com