Founder and Spiritual Guru
“We would like to deliver knowledge which is free from dogma and distortion. Our teachings are simple & straight forward and techniques are powerful, which can reach deep into the heart of common man.”
– Sri Pranaji
Pranashakty is a spiritual organization that teaches spirituality in the Siddha Way. Institute of Siddha Varma Kalai is was founded to explore day to day practical application of spiritual knowledge. Through Pranashakty, Sri Pranaji revolutionized the way spiritual training is approached. Learn More
This all-natural wellness program created by Pranaji offers a new dimension of healing. It gives capabilities to heal a variety of ailments through the power of Varma Massage and Energy Therapy. This course enables wellness professionals with alternative, organic method to help their patients without the use of medication or supplements. Learn More
Siddha Inner Power program is an example of effectiveness and speed in which Siddha Science works. Pranaji designed this spiritual self defense program for common public. While general healing is beneficial for all age groups, women in modern world face specific set of challenges that causes physical and psychological pressure that makes them look older and weaker. Siddha Inner Beauty is a special program is required for tackling these issues. Siddha Inner Beauty program is an absolute answer to bring the change. Learn More
More About Sri Pranaji
Sri Pranasiddhar (lovingly called Sri Pranaji by his students) is a Siddha from the Ancient 18 Siddha Yogic tradition. He started his yoga training at the young age of 7 under the tutelage of his father, Siva Yogi Sri Parasuraman, an adept in Hatha Yoga and the Saivite tradition. Sri Pranaji’s quest to reveal the mysteries of internal martial arts practices led him to several Gurus. He met many great spiritual mentors from the Sufi and Siddha lineages, under whom he completed his spiritual journey at the young age of 25.
He formalized his 15 years of spiritual experience and teaching under the umbrella of “Pranashakty” in year 2004. He is married and lives with his wife and two children in Penang, Malaysia.
He holds a first Dan Black Belt in the tradition of Kyokushinkaikan Karate and is an Asaan (Master) of Silambam, the traditional Martial Art form of Tamil Nadu, which is closely related to Kerala’s Kalaripayat.
Apart from the Siddha Yogic tradition, Sri Pranaji is known to be an adept in the Sri Chakra tradition, as well as in Sufi, Tao and Buddhist traditions. The Pranashakty lineage is graced by great Gurus and Masters such as Swami Ramalingam (Vallalar), Shirdi Sai Baba, Jesus, Gautama Buddha, members of the Sufi lineage, and the Ancient 18 Siddhas of South India. He was entrusted by Vallalar to spread the techniques with Jothi, The Radiant Light of Grace.
He worked as a manager in one of the world’s top computer hard disk manufacturing company and is a technology enthusiast.
- Founder of the Siddha Applied Siddha Institute
- Founder of the Malaysian Varma kalai society
- Pioneer in spreading the Siddha System globally
- Pioneer in Cosmic Energy-Enhanced Natural Medicine
- Pioneer in simplifying the science of the diseases less Body, through a process called Siddha Arokia Deham Kriya
- Creator of the NCRP Method, Siddha Turiya Meditation, Healing with Bliss, Siddha Inner Power and Siddha Inner Beauty
- Revolutionized spiritual concepts of openness/exclusion by offering Kundalini Shaktipat for people outside of his lineage.
- Spread the Ananda Siddhi practice on a global scale through a Deeksha process.
- Started Varmam therapy for Autistic children
- founder of varma and energy therapy as is own system of healing